Friday, August 26, 2011

This Mom Is Way Cooler Than I Am

photo credit
Ya gotta admit that this lunch is totally rockin'.  My boys love Angry birds, and would freak if they opened up their lunchbox and saw this.  Sadly, that ain't gonna happen.  I am not this creative, nor do I have this kinda time.  But I do have time to pack them a healthy, kid (and eco) friendly lunch with lots of finger foods that they can quickly down in the short timeframe they have to eat lunch.  Just to give you a window into our lunch world, I took a few pics of their lunches this week.  
 

Yes, I do have THREE boys.  So why only two lunches?  Well, the oldest is 15 and would go hungry before allowing me to pack him a sweet little lunch like this.  He brown bags it!  :D   I'll take pics periodically throughout the school year so you can see what we're doing in our house.  I'd love to see what you're packing - especially if you've got something you're particularly proud of and want to show off!
For those of you who've asked, the green and purple boxes are Goodbyns, and you can purchase them thru my Amazon storefront right here on the blog.  We luv 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment