Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Disclosure And Privacy Policy

This policy is valid from June 1, 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (Brenda Park). This blog's main purpose is to provide you with some of the best deals out there. Some of these deals may provide affiliate commissions (so when you buy the deal, I get a commission). I do not post deals simply because they may provide me with a commission, in fact, many of the deals I list do not provide me with any sort of compensation whatsoever. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network or sponsorship.


The owner of this blog (Brenda Park) is occasionally compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. I will not give a product a glowing review just because they provided me with some sort of compensation.


The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

Many of the recipes, household tips and crafts posted on this blog are ideas from other bloggers and/or websites.  I make every attempt to credit the photography and idea back to the original source.  I am in no way trying to pass these ideas off as my own - simply passing on things that I find helpful or interesting.  I will always post a trackback to your original post.  If you are the owner of anything posted on this blog, and you prefer to have your item removed, simply email me at brendalpark@gmail.com and I will take care of it immediately.


This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. None of the readers information is ever shared or sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment