Monday, August 29, 2011

School Supply Door Organizer

I like to take every advantage of the Back To School sales, so when I can pick up glue sticks for a dime, scissors for a quarter, notebooks for a penny, I do it.  My boys are very crafty (which I love), but that also means that we have lots and lots of supplies that I need to find a home for.  In years past this home has been in a box in my closet.  When the boys needed something they knew to head for Mommy's closet.  This year I finally got a clue.  I'm going to do like ICanTeachMyChild.com and purchase an over the door shoe organizer, and get busy organizing.  Is this a thing of beauty or what?!  And it is extremely functional - as everything has it's place, and is readily visible.  What an awesome idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment