Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Things Overheard In The Park House Recently

  • "When I'm a grown up and I get to wrestle John Cena, I think I'm gonna let him win.  You know - take it easy on him."
  • "What's for dinner?" (overhead 50 gajillion times - no exaggeration)
  • "Curse you Mario, and your stupid brother Luigi too!"
  • "Can I go get the mail in my underwear?"
  • "Mom, I have the perfect costume for Halloween!  I'm gonna dress like the Undertaker from WWE, but hold a bunch of tightie whities in my hands and be the UndieTaker - get it?"
  • "Take my bra off your head and go do your homework!" (seriously, what's up with THAT?!)
  • "Will you go get Jack-Zilla for me?  I need a snuggle."
  • "How come we never take the cats for a walk?  Why do the dogs get all the fun..."
  • "If our smoke detectors were going off and you were posting on your blog would you even leave?" (they HATE the blog - can you tell?)
  • "I want to join the choir.  Does that mean I'll have to sing a lot?"

1 comment: