Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabric Scraps Mosaic

Jo James over at Cart Before The Horse has come up with a lovely way to use up old fabric scraps you may have lying around.  She's made this fun fabric mosaic to hang on the wall.  I'm thinking waaaaaay outside the box here and guessing that my little guys would be all over this.  We don't have old fabric scraps, but I'm thinkin' it wouldn't be too expensive to go buy some leftovers from the fabric store, or something off the clearance racks.  Heck, I could probably go thru their closets right now and find enough stained play clothes to cut up that they could have fun for hours.  All you need is fabric cut into little square & rectangles, a glue stick, and something to stick 'em to.  I'll probably just use cardboard!  Looks like a fun rainy day project.  Thanks, Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment