Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jib Jab Jr. IPad Children's Books

iPad Screenshot 1iPad Screenshot 2iPad Screenshot 3
If you are lucky enough to have an IPad, then you will want to check out the new line of JibJab Jr. children's books.  I believe there are currently two titles available, with more to come.  This is such brilliance - you can completely customize the book with your child's face, and name.  It's filled with funky animation (just like JibJab for grownups), and you're kids are sure to love it!  You can check it out HERE.  Yes, there are fees involved, and you have to buy the books - but they seem to be quite reasonable, especially if you go with the monthly option.  Too much fun!  Now if only I had an IPad!  (although I am seriously loving my HP TouchPad that I just got for $99!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment