Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pepperoni Rollups

I found this great (and super easy!) recipe over at Dinner With The Donnells.  Since it's a rainy, dreary day (hallelujah!), I'm thinkin' these little babies would be perfect for when my 3 boys come home from school absolutely STARVING.  I love that the ingredients are something I typically have around the house anyway.  Here's the recipe courtesy of Dinner With The Donnells!
Pepperoni Roll Ups
Crescent Rolls
Pepperoni
String Cheese
Ranch/Marinara Sauce
(You can make as many or as few as you like.)
Separate the crescent rolls into triangles. Place 4-5 pepperonis on each triangle and top with half a string cheese. Roll up and bring up sides to seal.

Bake according to directions on crescent roll package.
Yummy!!
I always serve these with a side of ranch and marinara and they promptly get gobbled up. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment