Monday, October 17, 2011

Tom Thumb Scores

Did you know that you could load Safeway coupons onto your Tom Thumb shopper card?  There is an area on the Safeway website called Just For U.  They have a section called Coupon Center, which currently has some fantastic coupons that you can load onto your card.  Check it out!

  • Save $2.50 on ony Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream pint
  • Save $1.50 on any Wishbone dressing
Just to test it out and make sure that it worked, I loaded these onto my Tom Thumb card and headed out.  Worked like a charm!  I got a bottle of Wishbone dressing for a quarter.  The Ben & Jerry's was priced at $3.99.  Now I could have waited for a sale to get it either free or nearly free, but I really wanted to make sure that the deal worked (see the sacrifices I make for my readers!).  :D
Grabbed me some Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.  Hellooooooooo lunch!  Other bargains to note:  
  • Suave kids shampoo was on sale for $1.99.  I had a nice BOGO coupon in my handy coupon caddy, which paired nicely with this sale (yay!).  
  • Capri Suns were on sale for $1.19 when you buy 4.  
  • Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh sandwich meat was on BOGO, and so were Lunchables.  
  • Nature Sweet tomatoes are on BOGO - a really nice surprise:  the yellow ones had $0.75 off coupons on 'em, so I was able to get 2 for $1.25 each.  These will probably be gone before the night is thru, my kids LUV 'EM!
  • Del Monte Fruit Naturals were marked down to $1, so I paired that with my printable BOGO coupon and got 4 for $2.  Sam will enjoy these when he's brown baggin' it.
NOTE that all the sale prices I'm referring to will end tomorrow, as the new grocery circulars come out on Wednesday.  So if you want to take advantage of any of these, you'll need to shop today or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment