Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LOVE This Book

Boys' Room Vinyl Words & Wall Quotes #18
photo credit
I always loved reading this book to my oldest child!  I would actually sing this part of the book (over and over).  We reached the point where at bedtime every night I'd grab this book and he'd say "No, let's pick another one."  When he got too old for it, we passed it onto his younger brother's bookshelf so I could continue the tradition.  We eventually then passed it onto Zach (the littlest Park).  It was at that point I heard AJ tell him "You better be careful - she's gonna want to sing that to you every night!"  At which point Sam chimed in "Yeah, you're gonna LOVE that!"  (Guess my singing doesn't sound as good out loud as it does in my head!)
On a side note:  Am I the only one who is totally creeped out by the page where the Mom is creeping across the floor to check on her sleeping boy?  Yikers!  I am betting that those of you familiar with this book will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment