Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chick-fil-a Calendars - Arriving Soon

I LOVE me some Chick-fil-a!  I think it's my favorite fast food restaurant.  Every year I make sure to buy a calendar (or two) from them.  They are chock-full of fantastic coupons that I use all year long to get free grub!  I also appreciate that the monthly coupons are "suggested" to be redeemed during that particular month, but if I ever forget one, I'm always able to redeem it whenever.  They have never refused a calendar coupon - even if it's months late.  Normally, they sell for $5, but I've heard rumor that they're uppin' it to $6 this year.  Still a GREAT DEAL!  I have not seen these in the restaurant yet, but they should be arriving soon, so be on the lookout.  They also make great gifts for teachers! 
These are the coupons to expect for 2012:  
January: FREE Chick-fil-A Nuggets (8-ct)
February: FREE Small bowl of Hearty breast of chicken soup
March: FREE Simply Orange Juice or Dasani Bottled Water
April: FREE Large Diet Coke
May: FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit or Large Waffle Potato Fries
June: FREE Large Coca-Cola Zero
July: FREE Small hand-spun milk
August: FREE Spicy chicken sandwich
September: FREE Large Coca-Cola
October: FREE Chargrilled chicken sandwich
November: FREE Chick-n-Minis (3-count) or Yogurt Parfait
December: FREE Large Sprite

No comments:

Post a Comment