Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm Not Ignoring You!

I was beginning to think you didn't like me, or didn't have anything to say - as there are never any comments on the posts.  Then I started hearing rumblings from people that they did write a comment, but it never showed up on the blog.  Hmmmmmm.....since I'm a blogging novice, I needed to do some research.  For those of you who have written me comments, only to see them disappear into the blogosphere - I'm so sorry!  I don't know how that's happening.  Maybe this will help.  Here are step-by-step directions for how to leave a comment on a post.  I just walked thru it myself, and it worked, so let's see if this solves the problem!

  1. When you see a post you want to comment on, click on the "0 Comments" under the post.  It should be in blue "clickable" type.
  2. Type your message in "Post A Comment"
  3. Select your profile in the pulldown "Comment As" section.
  4. Enter your name (and URL if you have one, most people do not - in which case you'd leave that blank)
  5. Click "Continue"
  6. You will now see that your name is displayed in the "Comment As" section
  7. Type your comment (I love to hear from you!)
  8. Click the "Post Comment" button
  9. You will then be prompted to type what you see in the "Word Verification" section - this is so I know you're not a SPAM computer
  10. Click on "Post Comment" one more time
  11. You should see a message that says "Your comment will be visible after approval"
NOTE:  If you don't get the "Your comment will be visible after approval" message, then I won't see your comment.  I know this seems like a LOT of work to go thru just to leave a comment.  Once you do it a couple of times, it's super easy!  I can't wait to see your comments - I love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment