Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's My Lucky Day!

When the mail came today, there were some nice surprises (don't you just love when that happens?)!  Apparently I won a sweepstakes from General Mills and they sent me a cool t-shirt featuring Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Franken Berry and a $10 Target gift card!  AWESOME!  I just went to the site where I won it from, and YOU can still enter thru 10/30/11.  There will be 40 winners chosen randomly.  Go HERE to sign up for the General Mills Insiders Club (it's free), then play the Insider's Club Exclusive Sweepstakes.  Good luck!  (I gave my shirt & gift card to Sam - he's been working so hard in marching band and really doing a fantastic job keeping his grades up.  I was just thrilled to know that I actually WON something, that I don't mind passing the spoils on to him!)  
One other item of note:  Look in your mailbox for a mailer from Northern Tools.  Included in this mailer are several coupons.  The ones I am most interested in are the TWO $5 off a $5 purchase coupons!  My husband loves Northern, so I'm sure he can find something for $5 - maybe a flashlight or something.  And there were no bills....what a GREAT mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment