Friday, October 21, 2011

I Love My UPS Man! :)



I was just sitting here contemplating cleaning house (yuk!) when my doorbell rang.  What should I see sitting on my doorstep but some lovely, unexpected packages (the best kind!).  Like a kid at Christmas time, I opened up the boxes and see that I have scored some great stuff!  Behold, my goodies:
P1050018.JPG
Free Pam & Tomato Sauce Coupons, Pyrex Dish, Recipe Booklet & Spatula from latest Smiley360 mission!  If you have not signed up for Smiley360, you really should consider it.  I've gotten so much free stuff from them - they send you free products and you review & share them.  Yeah, I can do that!  Check out more information on Smiley360 HERE.

P1050021.JPG
Build your own birdhouse purchased for free with credit for signing up for King's Lane.  AJ will have fun putting this together, and the cats will have fun watching the birds outside the kitchen window!  To get YOUR free $15 credit when you sign up, go HERE.  Go check it out - right now you can get a 6-pack of washcloths from Chortex for $15 (so free, after your credit).  You will have to pay shipping.


P1050020.JPG
My 10 Arm & Hammer laundry soaps - I paid less than $21 TOTAL for all of them shipped to my house.  I won't have to buy laundry soap for 2 years!  They were marked down to $2 from $8.99, and I scored free shipping.  Plus when they arrived, they were the bonus 25% more box!  I don't normally buy powder detergent, and I don't normally buy THIS MUCH at once, but at that price I'd be a fool not too.  It won't go bad, and Lord knows I do laundry every single day! (Don't look at the messy garage)

No comments:

Post a Comment