Friday, October 28, 2011

Recycle Old Sweaters Into Leg Warmers!

I bet my friend Karla will be all over this!  Do you want a SUPER-simple way to put your old sweaters to use that you would normally throw out or donate?  You can turn them into leg warmers - we'll bring the trend back, right?!  Homemade Mamas has a fantastic tutorial on her website, complete with step-by-step instructions and pictures.  Basically, you just cut off the arm sleeves, turn 'em inside out, roll down the sleeve where you cut it, and stitch it up so it doesn't fray.  I'm thinkin' this is something even I can do (so you know it's easy!)
Go HERE for another EASY-PEASY way to turn a Dollar Store scarf into a knock-off of those popular (but pricey) Baby Legs!  What a GREAT idea.....wish I had thought of it.  Thanks to Obsessively Stitching for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment