Monday, July 18, 2011

Why Groupon Deals Are So Awesome

The other day I came across a Groupon daily deal for $22 for two (5 hour) summer camp sessions at ASI Gymnastics.  That's half price for a place that my kids have been begging me to take them.  Since I could use five hours of freedom, I thought "What the heck - I'll give it a shot."   I bought the Groupon, signed them up and they're happy campers (literally!).

In the process of registering them for the camp sessions I had to give ASI my email addy.  Guess what showed up in my inbox the next day....a coupon for a FREE summer camp session!  Yay!  That means I got THREE camp sessions for the price of one, and two very happy kiddos.  Total cost - $22.  Fifteen hours of quiet time - PRICELESS.

Nearly everything we are doing this summer is the result of some type of daily deal coupon/groupon.  We've got movie tickets, zoo tickets, indoor safari park tickets, gymnastics camp, one week of summer camp, tickets to Legoland Discovery Center.  I've saved so much money, and kept the kids entertained.  If you have not checked out Groupon, or any of the other multitude of daily deals sites you truly are missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment