Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Easy Way To Follow This Blog

As most of you know, this blog is an ongoing work in progress. I started it just 9 days ago but have made great strides in figuring out how it all works.  You can see that I've added tabs up at the top with sections for Gift Ideas, Crafts and Recipes.  I'm sure more will be added later, as I organize my thoughts.  

If you have not done so already, you can subscribe to the blog and receive one email at the end of every day that shows just the posts for that day.  To do this just type your email address in the "Follow By Email" space off to the right and hit submit.  If you find that you are not receiving it, check your spam folder or add brendawritesablog.blogspot.com to your address book so they show up in your inbox.

Always feel free to share the site address with your friends and family.  I'd like to generate enough traffic and followers that ultimately I might get a few advertisers on the site to make a little money.  We'll see how that goes!  :)

I appreciate your feedback and welcome any comments you may have on the posts.  I have it set so that I approve comments before they're posted, so they won't show up immediately.  But please leave comments - I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment