Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What My Boys Are Eating For Lunch

As you know, I am a big fan of the bento.  I don't always do fancy-schmancy bentos (OK, I almost NEVER do).  This is a pretty good example of what I pack for the kiddos.  It's healthy - cucumber slices, strawberries, PB&J sandwich (with a smiley face drawn on it with a food marker for good measure), cheetos, cheese stick and a fruit roll-up.  The paper-thingy is a little joke from a book I got from Pottery Barn that I LOVE!  It's a book filled with kid's jokes written on little slips of paper you pull out, personalize with a message and put a smile on your child's face.  Regarding the PB&J - this is a Smucker's Uncrustables bought only because I had the HOT $1.00 off coupon from Coupons.com.  Guess what - I bought the box, paid with my manufacturer coupon, and what should spit out at the register with my receipt?  A TARGET $1.00 off one box of Uncrustables coupon!!  Can you guess what I'm gonna do?  Yep - stack that with my other manufacturer coupon and save $2.00 on a box that cost $2.49 without a sale.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment