Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Am So Ready For Hot Chocolate Weather

Ugh.  I don't know how much longer I can take this heat.  I am soooooooooo ready for hot chocolate weather.  I am so ready for dark mornings, and needing to put on a sweater when I climb out of bed at 5:30 AM.  I'm ready for snow (could we be so lucky again this winter).  And a roaring fire...yeah, I definitely want one of those!  Look how sweet the little marshmallows are up above there.  Does it not just make this hot cocoa cuteness squared?  Best part is how easy it is.  Grab a big marshmallow.  Smash it down a little so you have a cookie cutter small enough to cut a shape.  Any shape - it doesn't have to be a heart.  Let the 'mallow and the cutout float on top of some instant hot cocoa.  You could make some homemade cocoa, but let's face it...your kids won't know (or appreciate) the difference, so save yourself the time!  Enjoy.  Here's looking forward to cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment