Thursday, November 10, 2011

For My Zach

BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!
I promised Zach that if I EVER came across ANY type of WWE coupon or sale that I would post it on my blog.  ('Cuz I know that there are LOTS of you closet WWE fans out there!)  We watch a LOT of WWE wrestling in our house - with exciting names like "Smackdown" or "Raw".  You see that guy in the middle waving his hand in front of his face?  That's John Cena, Zach's idol, doin' his signature "You Can't See Me" move.  Oh, the stories I could tell you about these little muscle-bound fellas!  So.....apparently you can get $10 off W12 (that's the new wrestling video game that comes out on 11/22) when you buy $30 of WWE gear.  Just yesterday Zach spent $35 of his precious birthday money on a John Cena Holiday Gift Pack complete with shirt, hat, autographed photo and necklace.  He is counting the days 'til it shows up on our doorstep, and then the very next day he will be at school entirely decked out in his John Cena gear - complete with wrist bands and headband.  It will be quite the ensemble.  And John Cena - if you're listening ('cuz I'm sure you read couponing blogs on a daily basis) - you have a future stalker on your hands.  Just a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment