Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Easy Way To Cleanup Fingernail Polish Oopsies

Let me just be completely upfront on this:  I almost NEVER polish my nails.  I know....I just heard the HUGE gasps!  Don't know if it's pure laziness, I'm too cheap to pay to have it done, lack of confidence of all of the above.  BUT.  I DO like this idea.  One of the reasons I HATE to paint my nails is that I am TERRIBLE at it.  Seriously.  You'd think I don't know how to color inside the lines, for all the nail polish on the skin AROUND my nails.  Laynie Fingers has a blog with all manner of nail stuff, including tutorials on how to do your nails all trendy and fancy-schmancy.  I came across THIS super smart idea of painting vaseline around your nails before you polish 'em.  Then when you color outside the lines it just wipes off.  Easy peasy.
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment