Thursday, November 10, 2011

Black Friday

Walmart. Save Money. Live Better.
Are you one of those crazy frugal shoppers who get up in the middle of the night the day after Thanksgiving and brave the Black Friday sales?  Then I'm sure you're already in countdown mode to the biggest shopping day of the year.  Personally, I have NEVER shopped on Black Friday, I'm more of a Cyber Monday kinda girl - just lemme shop in the comfort of my own home in my jammies.  There's just something about getting up out of my nice warm bed in the middle of the night to stand in line & fight big crowds of shoppers that doesn't appeal to me.  I don't care how cheap the prices are (did I just say that out loud?!).  Walmart has just released their Black Friday ad.  You can check it out HERE.    Their electronics sales start at 12:01 am on Friday - long after I'm tucked in for the night.  Other stuff goes on sale at 10:00 pm on Thanksgiving.  As always, there are definitely some deals to be had:
  • $19 HP all-in-one printer
  • $49 LG blu-ray player
  • $248 HP laptop
  • XBox with Kinect for $199.96 (my teen sooooo wants an XBox)
  • $3.88 select kids games
  • $2.84 waffle maker
  • $9.44 6-quart Crock Pot
  • $2.97 Kid's Character t-shirts
  • $4.47 Kid's Character PJ's
  • $159 Chest Freezer (I wouldn't mind one of these for the garage)
You can go HERE check out all the Black Friday updates & preview the ads when they are released.  They've already got Old Navy, Staples, Walmart and Sports Authority's ads posted.  Happy Shopping!  Let me know what deals you snag - if you brave Black Friday sales, you're definitely entitled to braggin' rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment