Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Swirl Cookies

We are most definitely going to add this recipe in to our Annual Park Family Holiday Bake-A-Palooza.  Every year me and the boys, my parents, my aunt, my brother's wife and his girls all get together for an entire day of holiday baking.  And when I say an entire day, I MEAN an entire day.  Cookies, candies, homemade popcorn balls, Chex Mix, and fudge is always on the agenda......along with whatever else we can think of!  It is by far my most favorite holiday tradition.  It's always held at my house.  We always eat too much cookie dough.  We drink cinnamon apple cider, my hubby makes us chili.  We've got it down.
I just stumbled upon this CUTE Christmas Swirl Cookie recipe and rest assured that I WILL be making these in a few weeks.  Our Italian Kitchen has come up with the recipe and has step-by-step instruction posted on her blog.  I love it!  They look like they were made by little elves.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring the Colorful Swirl Cookies from my blog!I really appreciate it! I hope they live up to the standards of your holiday family bake-a-palooza! I'd love for you to share with me how you like them once when you are done! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete