Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Score Next Year's Backpack - Under $6!

If your child is like mine, his backpack is on it's last legs.  The zipper broke weeks ago but I refuse to buy a new backpack this late in the school year.  So we're limping thru.  Yesterday I was able to score NEXT YEAR'S backpack for just $5.98 (was $19.99).  I found an entire rack full of boy & girl backpacks.  There were some called The Grawzulz that had cute little stuffed zipper pulls on 'em.  I even spotted a Skull Candy backpack for just $8.66 (marked down from $29.99).  I found this same display at a second Target location, so they seem to be on clearance everywhere.  They're located on an endcap across from the luggage area, next to mens - before you get to the toy section.
Also found:  Boys Dallas Maverick's official t-shirts marked down to $3.88 from $12.99!  I'm grabbing stuff now, as I see it and sticking it in a closet for the next few months until school starts back up in the fall.  Here's is my (soon to be 2nd grader's) new backpack - isn't it cute?!
Don't feel like messing with shopping at the store?  You can grab these CUTE backpacks marked down on clearance and not even leave the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment