Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kroger Bargains

I took a swim thru Kroger yesterday and found all sorts of good deals that you won't want to miss out on!


Klondike Choco Tacos
Price - $2.50 sale
Use $1.00 Off 1 coupon
Final Price - $1.50 


Popsicles (includes Fudgesicles, original and firecracker.  Note:  The coupon won't work on the Fudgesicles.  And Yosicles are not included either)
Price - $1.00
Use $0.50 Off 1 coupon (no longer available - I hope you got it!)
Final Price - $0.50


Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
$2.49 (BOGO Free)
Buy four and use $1/3 Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce, exp. 6/30/12 (SS 5/20/12)
Final Price - $1.00/ea

Sundrop - 2 Liter
Price - $1.50
Use $1.00 off coupon, exp. 6/3/12 (SS 5/6/12) 
Final Price - $0.50

Crave Cat Treats 
Price - On Clearance for $0.47
Use $1/1 Crave Soft Treats for Cats , exp. 5/27/12 (RP 4/15/12)
Final Price - $0.53 money maker!


Kings Hawaiian Buns
Price - $2.00
Use $1.00/1 King's Hawaiian Buns/Rolls coupon
Final Price - $1.00
STOCK UP!  Did you know that bread/buns/rolls freeze remarkably well?  It's true - I do it all the time!


Corn on the cob
Price - 4/$1.00
STOCK UP!


Whole Seedless Watermelon
Price - $3.99


Driscoll Strawberries
Price - $2.00 


Bone-In Ribeye Steaks
Price - $4.77/lb


Kroger Value Boneless Chicken Breasts
Price - $1.99/lb


Here's my favorite thing about Kroger - they have a Manager's Special section where they have drastically discounted items (mine is found in the Seasonal Aisle).  I do not leave the store without checking out this area.  I ALWAYS find bargains on stuff that is marked WAY DOWN.  It's not stuff near it's expiration date or anything - it's just stuff that they only have a few of and they want it off the shelf, or whatever.  Here are the bargains I found today:
Now I caution you - you will not likely find the same stuff in any two Kroger locations.  It will vary, but that's what's so great about it. It's a treasure hunt.  It's hard to tell from the pic, but here's just a few details of what you see in the picture:  
Kroger Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (was $1.67 - I paid $0.40), Kroger 150 count sandwich bags (was $1.49 - I paid $0.40), Hormel Hard Salami (was $1.69 - I paid $0.45), No Nonsense socks (was $2.99 - I paid $0.25), Betty Crocker Cookie Icing (was $2.99 - I paid $0.60).
I tell you this, as you may not have even been aware this aisle existed.  
Here's what ours looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment