Monday, May 21, 2012

6 Mommy Must Haves - Under $3

Vistaprint
Vista Print has some great bargains for Mommies - marking 6 of their more popular items way down.  Here's what's available:
I personally use the Mommy Cards ALL THE TIME.  You can not only have your kids hand 'em out to their friends to schedule play dates, you can personalize 'em for kid's birthday presents (instead of a card, put your kiddos pic on it and say "Happy Birthday from Tyler") - there are LOTS of possibilities.  I even had some done up for last summer vacation with my child's name, address & my cell phone number.  Every time we went somewhere I'd tuck one in his pocket.  He knew to hand it to someone in authority if he ever got lost.  $2.00 for 25 Mommy Cards is a bargain for some peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment