Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shellac Manicure (Plano) - $17

Image_minxme-bridgette2_grid_6I am being told this is a AWESOME price on the new must-have Shellac Manicure.  I would have no idea, as I've not had my nails done in YEARS.  Seriously.  If you saw them right now you'd probably pass out.  (Or maybe just pat me on the back & give me a sympathetic look).  But I digress!  If you wanna snag a great deal, and live near Plano - head to Groupon today and get this voucher!  Pay $17 for one Shellac Manicure ($35 value) or $49 for three Shellac Manicures ($105 value).  Voucher expires 8/29/12.  If you get the 3-manicure voucher you must schedule your 1st manicure before the voucher expires (you don't have to get all 3 by then!).  This appears to be a good one - over 70 have been sold so far this morning!  Head HERE to get the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment