Tuesday, December 27, 2011

That's One Way To Put It


After several days of taking it easy, and being house-bound, the little guys are getting just a little bit stir crazy!  They know how to push each other's buttons and really delight in it.  Hopefully the weather is good tomorrow, as I think a trip to the park on our bikes may be just what they need!  Are your kids driving you up the wall yet?  I love having extra time with mine, but I seriously don't remember having this much energy when I was a kid.  I used to love sitting in front of the TV with cartoons and a big bowl of cereal.  These guys?  Not so much.  They require constant entertainment.  Can you play a board game with me?  Will you read to me?  I'm bored.  What can we do now?  Here are some of the things overheard in the Park household recently:
  • Jack (the cat) is staring at me.  It's really starting to make me paranoid.
  • Can I borrow some of your underwear and bra to put on my Angry Birds pillow.  (REALLY?!?!?)
  • I don't think it's so much that you have to be NICE all year long, I think you just have to TRY......right, Mom?  I'm hoping that's how it is.
  • Don't you think it's a little creepy that Santa's watching you all the time - even when you're pooping?  That creeps me out.  (Ummmm.........can I get back to you on that one?)
  • Do I have to brush my teeth even though I don't have to go to school today? (yep!)
  • My tummy hurts (x50) - I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, it's all the candy?
  • Where do you even get coal, anyway?  Do they sell it somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment