Friday, December 9, 2011

Please Excuse Me While I Rant & Rave

SaveMore Daily
In the past, I have posted several daily deals from a site called SaveMore.com.  Please be advise that you will NEVER, EVER see another posting about this ireputable company again on this blog.  I would strongly advise each of you to never do business with these guys.  I thought perhaps the issues were isolated to me, but a quick look at their facebook page shows me that this company is TERRIBLE.  You will see all sorts of comments from people (just like me) who ordered vouchers from them and had issues redeeming them, or the product(s) never arrived.  When you attempt to contact SaveMore.com to resolve the situation, the following sequence of events will occur:
  1. You will remain on hold for many, long minutes listening to annoying elevator music until they eventually put you into a voicemail box.  This will happen EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU CALL.
  2. You will leave a voice message, which will never get returned (no matter how many you leave)
  3. You will send several (increasingly angry) emails to their help email address box, all of which will go unanswered.
  4. You will ultimately arrive at the conclusion that you can kiss your money goodbye.
I am no novice at Daily Deal sites.  I feature them on my blog, I buy them all the time, I USE them all the time and almost NEVER have problems.  On the rare occasion that I have had problems, I am able to contact the company immediately and get it resolved.  NOT THE CASE with SaveMore.com.  Do NOT purchase from this company, and please tell everyone you know to NOT do business with them.  There.  I feel better now.  Not as good as I would if SaveMore.com would REFUND my stinkin' $89, but better none the less.  Jerks.  Oh, wait.  Now I DO feel better.

1 comment:

  1. There is a lawsuit getting started by several vendors and bloggers who have been ripped off by Savemore and some other talks in the works with news stations. There is a bunch of legal documentation that this company is a cover and is owned by the same guy who ran lending.com and credit solutions of america that is currently under suit for almost 8 million. The more the word is spread about their scam, hopefully the sooner they get shut down. FTC states companies have to ship within 30 days of purchase.
    Most of the deals savemore has sold are just fake companies savemore owns and runs that do not deliver product.I have proof they are all the same company.
    OMV Holdings filed paperwork with the TX Secretary of State signed by Mona Cayard, the CFO of Lending.com AND SaveMore.com.

    SaveMore.com is owned by Augur Inc, which is owned by Doug Van Arsdale, the CEO of Lending.com and Credit Solutions of America.

    Google them.
    I have been blocked from Savemore's site because of posting about their scam. I talked to Feather Fashionista's company who is unable to get payment from Savemore. If they honor the vouchers they will be out 1,000s of dollars without getting any compensation from Savemore. Skinny Tees is filing a lawsuit since Savemore never paid them either.
    Gadget gear is a fake company with an almost identical layout as savemore. They are collecting cc numbers. Electronic skins is also a fake site savemore created. CVS, jcpenney, autozone and restaurant.com all said they did not authorize these deals. I called all of their corporate offices to check and suggest that they investigate. I also contacted wowmycrafts who just signed on to do a deal with them to let them know about other companies not getting paid and customers getting scammed. Why would savemore make you wait and then after a week mail a card and incur shipping costs? The entire point is for them to stall because they have your money and do not plan on delivering any goods to you. Groupon just emails you a printout good for same day. You can file with BBB, FBI, Texas Attorney General, Dallas police department and call the companies they are falsely advertising goods for. I am trying to do my part but I am only one person. Smilebright and Electronic skins are websites created by savemore. I filed a complaint with FBI's internet crime division. I have called savemore and emailed and posted several times. They delete my posts on their site and facebook. They blocked me. I wish there was more I could do. I plan to make a youtube video about it and already filed with BBB, but most people (like I did too) are just blindly ordering and then wondering what is wrong. It seems it takes awhile for people to figure out it is a scam. I disputed the charge and cancelled my card. Blows my mind that they can still be operating. I posted many times today to their discussion board and it just kept getting deleted, along with a few other people complaining. All the deals for products that are not big name websites are designed by savemore. The gadgetgear, vases, etc...those are sister sites that look identical, as is edelivery.com which they say will fulfill the autozone giftcards.
    I had purchased the CVS deal as well and everyday since Nov 4th it has been unavailable. If you pay for a voucher it should be redeemable same day. The smilebright giveaway is so they can collect your cc info and hopefully charge you as well if you don't "win". Please repost this on your facebook or elsewhere. This company needs to be stopped

    ReplyDelete