Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For My Tim

Pinned Image
photo credit
My poor hubby has been running the house for the last week or so, not just cooking and cleaning, but playing nursemaid to me.  Poor guy!  Little did he know that there would be very little "vacation" going on during his three week vacation!  He's also installed a new garbage disposal, taken apart the laundry room to detect a water leak under the foundation (our surprise Christmas present), and been just an all-around good guy.  I don't know what I'd do without him!  
I apologize for the long break from blogging.  I thought the doctor's appointment last week and the shot of penicillin would have put me on the path to wellness, but I was sorely mistaken.  Nope, I was still feeling like a dog 5 days later (sore throat, ear ache, coughing, congested and super-de-duper tired).  Went to the doctor again today and got a second course of antibiotics and some codeine cough medicine (yeah!).  Hopefully by tomorrow it will be a new ME!  I am anxious to get back to my routine, including blogging.  I haven't checked emails since Friday, and had well over 400.  That will teach me to get sick!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas.  I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment