Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Printable Traffic Jam (Rush Hour) Game

Picture of a Traffic Jam Game board
Zach is home sick today, and already going stir crazy.  He's done his homework, watched WWE wrestling, terrorized the pets, read, colored, and is bored again.  So.....he got the bright idea to draw his own knock-off version of the Rush Hour game.  Being the enterprising (lazy) mommy that I am, I ran to the computer and googled.  Within 60 seconds I arrived at Dr. Mike's Math Games For Kids website.  It is a treasure trove of educational games (i.e. boredom busters) and has this super handy printable version of the Rush Hour game, which he calls Traffic Jam.  LOVE it!  There are over 600 (yeah, you read right!) different puzzles to print out and solve.  Zach has been happily playing puzzles for the last 20 minutes.  He's occupied (maybe even learning a little something), and I have a few moments to myself.  Best of all, it didn't cost me one thin dime.  Check it out.  Print it out for your kids next time they're bored, sick, or just lookin' for something fun to do.  (You'll enjoy this game too!)  Thanks, Dr. Mike!

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's great how am I supposed to print it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To print it, click on the Dr. Mike's Math Games For Kids website link and it will take you right to the site to print. Have fun. My kids love this game.

      Delete