Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Raspberry Breakfast Bars

Pinned Image
I am forever searching for new breakfast ideas.  We do oatmeal, waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, muffins.....it's a never ending saga.  I get tired of the same ol', same ol' and am always seeking new ideas.  This one jumped right out at me!  These are Raspberry Breakfast Bars, courtesy of Smitten Kitchen.  Don't they just beg you to take a bite (or twelve)?   I have just discovered the Smitten Kitchen site, but it appears to be chock full 'o amazing recipes, which will probably be featured on this blog throughout the year, as I discover them.  Head HERE for the recipe and instructions for Raspberry Breakfast Bars.  Got any amazing breakfast ideas of your own?  Pass 'em along - I'd really love to hear them.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment