Monday, December 5, 2011

D-I-Y Swiffer Solution Refill

Pinned Image
How did it not occur to me to try this?  And how have I not been doing this for YEARS?  I love my Swiffer WetJet Mop.  I do.  But the refills are ridiculously expensive (see, that's how they get ya!).  The smart girls over at Do It Yourself Divas (love the name!) have cracked the code on how to fix your Wet Jet refill so you can put whatever you want in it - PineSol, water, vinegar.  No more buying refills.  Can I get a whoop-whoop?!  Head HERE for a tutorial on how to do it (complete with pictures).  Not that you'll need the pics - it's ridiculously easy.    And those Swiffer Pads you have to always buy?  They have a solution for that too!  Head HERE for their tutorial on how to make your own Reusable Pads from cloth diapers.

1 comment: