Monday, December 12, 2011

Cupcake Riding Candy Cane Sleigh

OK, THIS is seriously adorable.  I saw it and immediately thought "GOTTA do that for the boy's school parties."  Then I remembered that this is the first time in, geez, probably 8 years that I am NOT Room Mom for one of my boys.  I thought I'd been there, done that, and figured I'd let some other parents have all the fun.  It is such a relief not to have to worry about it, yet every (stinkin') time the holiday parties get brought up they ask me why I'm not Room Mom.  GUILT.  Anyways..............nearly every single classroom will have cupcakes served.  But Frost Me Blog had the brilliant idea to take it one step further and put the cupcake on a candy cane sleigh.  NOT difficult.  SUPER creative, and the kiddos will swear you are a super hero.  She's got a FULL TUTURIAL with step by step photos on her blog.  LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment