Monday, December 2, 2013

Are You A Smiley360 Member? You Should Be!

Are you familiar with Smiley360?  They are the world's first social media powered community designed to bring you new things to try and share.  As a member you will be the first to sample new products and experiences.  I have been a member for several years, and have had the opportunity to try lots of new products - all for FREE.  Just within the few months I've been enrolled in several new "missions":
  • Children's Advil - I received a full size Children's Advil Suspension Liquid and coupons.
  • Knorr Homestyle Stock - I received a full size pack of Stock, three $2 off coupons, a cooking ladle and recipe booklet. 
  • Neosporin Eczema Essentials - I received a trial pack with three great products and coupons.
  • 5 Hour Energy - I receive three 5 Hour Energy drinks to sample and review.
  • Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste - I receive 5 small tubes of this toothpaste and some coupons.
One of my favorite missions was for Pam.  You can go HERE to see what I received for that one - it was very generous, and all FREE.  Interested in joining?  Click HERE to find out more information and to sign up.  It's entirely free, and they only contact me via email when they have a new mission available.  I can choose to take a brief survey to see if I qualify.  If so, then they ship me out a fun package.  After a while they'll ask me to fill out a survey to review the product/experience.  Easy peasy, and a fun way to nab free goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment