Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Daily Deal Roundup

The Ultimate Foodie Gift: Grocery Delivery-Service Membership & $40 of Goods
Save on local grocery delivery-service membership and $40 worth of food from Artizone.com.  Not familiar with Artizone?  You can check out this post from when I gave them a shot.  I had a wonderful experience with them!  There are three voucher options available, you can check 'em out HERE.
Wrap Yourself in Memories with a Photo Blanket + Included Shipping
You all know that I love giving custom photo gifts, and this is a great deal on a fleece blanket.  Get a 50"x60" photo fleece blanket for just $35 SHIPPED.  This is a $109 value, and INCLUDES shipping.  Great deal!  I gave these to my nieces for Christmas last year, and they were a big hit.  You can't go wrong with this one.

Up to 56% Off Skating Packages in Garland
I am gearing up for winter break - buying Daily Deal vouchers that don't expire until next year. This helps me save money (as most of the deals are at LEAST 1/2 price), plus helps offset expenses (I spread out the money in the months leading UP to winter break), then when winter break arrives we've got a whole folder FILLED with Groupon deals to keep us busy.  
I will DEFINITELY be buying today's Groupon deal to Westlake Skate.  We've been before, so it's nearby, and LOTS of fun.  There are two packages available:  
Each package includes skating-rink admission, skate rental, and a slice of pizza for each person. A pitcher of soda is included for groups of 4 or 6 to share.  

Rackmultipart20130125-14182-6mwcx9_grid_6
Always love when this Groupon deal comes around! Pay $5 for a movie ticket at Studio Movie Grill ($10.50 value). There are six locations to choose from - this is a great deal! We like taking the kids, there's more room to spread out.  Voucher expires on 2/2/14 so you've got some time to use it.
BounceU
Here's another one I'll be grabbing NOW, and holding onto for winter break.  I know all too well that three weeks is a LONG time to have to entertain kids all day, every day.  Nevermind how pricey it gets!  So I stock up on daily deal vouchers like this, and then whip 'em out a few times a week during the holidays.  Today I'll be snagging vouchers to Bounce U in Plano.  There are two options available:

$19 for 5 open-bounce visits ($40 value).  
$49 for 15 open-bounce visits ($120 value).  
That's a 59% savings, and this will come in really handy when it's too cold outside to go out and play.  They can jump & bounce til their little heart's desire in the comfort of Bounce U!  This voucher doesn't expire until 90 days after purchase, so I've got plenty of time to use it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment