Wednesday, December 4, 2013

HOT Zulily Sale

I just bought myself an early birthday present over on Zulily, and had to share this HOT sale with you.  I bought some CUTE stuff for my youngest nieces too (but shhhhhhh.....don't tell them!). Thru Friday they are hosting a Rising International:  Women's sale that really caught my eye - and made me wish I had a whole lot more money to play with!  Check out these adorable items, at really cheap prices:
I bought THIS jacket - isn't it FAB?!?!



I am also LOVING their Desigual Women sale.  The stuff is a little pricier, but still reasonable and TOO CUTE!

 
 
They've also got sales going on Lucy yoga wear, housewares and lots of kids clothing.  DEFINITELY worth a look-see!  Most of the items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery.



No comments:

Post a Comment