Sunday, May 20, 2012

Heaven

Preheat oven to 350; smoosh 1.5 squares of break-apart refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each well.  Place Reese cup upside down on top of cookie dough (or an Oreo!).  Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.  Bake for 18 minutes!  HEAVEN.
I found this on Pinterest and it didn't have a link (uploaded by user) - just directions, so I'm calling it simply Heaven ('cuz that's what it sounds like to me!).  Here's all you do:  
  • Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  
  • Smoosh (yes, it's a technical term) 1 1/2" squares of break-apart refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each well.  I'm using a muffin tin, as I don't have one of these fancy square tin pans.  Place a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.  
  • Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full.  
  • Bake for 18 minutes.  
Holy Moly!  A full Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, brownie and cookie?!?!?!  I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment