Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles

I love these cute little Chocolate Kiwi Popsicles I came across on ShowFoodChef.com.  The beauty is in the simplicity.  You can go HERE for her tutorial on exactly how she did it.  She used dark chocolate and coconut oil melted in a double boiler.  As I've mentioned before, I am super lazy - so this is what I'm gonna do.....Cut kiwi into thick slices, skewer onto old popsicle sticks and freeze for an hour or so.  Then melt either some milk chocolate chips or chocolate bakers bark in a bowl in the microwave.  Dip, let 'em sit and harden for about 20 minutes - then CHOW DOWN.  This will make a really nice surprise afternoon treat for the boys!  They LOVE kiwi, and Zach loves all things chocolate (he takes after his mother, what can I say).

No comments:

Post a Comment