Saturday, December 1, 2012

Olive Garden Pasta E Fajoli CopyKat Recipe

Olive Garden Pasta e Fagoli Soup. This copycat can be made in the crockpot or on the stove, with little to no effort at all. #copycat #soup #pasta #beef
UPDATE:  I made this soup last night, and it is TERRIFIC!  My family (and the neighbor) LOVED it.  It doesn't get much easier - just brown ground beef and dump in a bunch of canned items.  Super simple and really, really tasty.  Next time you want good comfort food, try this one!
When I go to Olive Garden I have a hard time deciding between their Pasta E Fajoli soup or salad - they're both SO GOOD!  I was thrilled to find this CopyKat recipe for their famous soup.  Click HERE for the recipe and instructions.  I will be trying this one!  Perhaps tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment