Friday, December 28, 2012

Kroger Post-Christmas Baking Sale = DEALS!

I just got back from a quick swim thru Kroger and thought I'd share a few deals with you!  I was happy to see that they've discounted their Holiday-Themed Pillsbury Cookie Dough.  Of course, this is MY Kroger - yours may be different, but it's certainly worth a look if you're shopping there in the next few days.
The Pillsbury Princess Cookie Dough was marked down to $0.99. 
The Pillsbury Holiday Cookie Dough Chubs were marked down to $1.25.  Selections included Gingerbread, Sugar and Peppermint-Sugar Cookie Doughs.  We tried the Gingerbread and Peppermint-Sugar Cookies for our Holiday Baking Day and they were both really yummy!
$1.00 off TWO Pillsbury Cookie Dough
Print this coupon and save even more!  :)

NOTE:  If you bake homemade cookies throughout the year (I do!), I also saw Nestle Holiday Baking Morsels on sale for just $0.59!  This is simply a mix of semi-sweet chocolate and red/green morsels.  Do you think my boys will mind if their Chocolate Chip Cookies have a Christmas-theme to 'em?  NOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment