Monday, December 10, 2012

Halo 4 - $39.99 Plus Free Shipping + $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit


Halo 4WOW, is this a deal!  Do you have a teenage boy on your shopping list?  This is me waving my hand wildly in the air.  My son REALLY wants this game.  In fact, he was not too long ago begging me to let him go to Gamestop at midnight so he could get it the MINUTE it came out.  What do you think I told him?!  (I'm such a mean Mom).  This game is hugely popular, and just released, so this is a FANTASTIC PRICE.  

Score Halo 4 for just $39.99 on Amazon, you'll score FREE Super Saver Shipping. AND you'll also receive an email from Amazon once your order ships with a FREE $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit.  If this is on your shopping list, get it NOW before the price goes back up.

Thanks, My Dallas Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment