Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CVS - FREE 6-Pk Vitamin Water w/$10 Purchase

Oh, SNAP!  I love when this happens!  I hope you were lucky (and quick) enough to get the $20 CVS eGift Card for $10 yesterday (I was!).  If so, you can REALLY grab a deal.  Today and tomorrow, CVS's Deal Of The Day today is a FREE 6-pack of Vitamin Water with any $10 purchase.  This is a $4.88 value.  It says there are a limited supply of these coupons, so you may want to grab it while you can.  Click HERE to get your coupon.  Remember, this is valid only thru 12/5/12.  Note, the coupon is only available TODAY, but expires tomorrow (kinda confusing).  Either way - I'll be headed to CVS soon with a big ol' smile on my face.  Coupon and $20 eGift Card in hand!  :D
Thanks, Monster Freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment