Friday, January 27, 2012

More Great Coupons!

Today is THE day for high value coupons!  They just keep coming (not that I'm complaining)! Head HERE to print a great coupon to Save $1.50 on two cans of olives!  You can choose Pearls or Early California, depending on where in the country you're located.  These will be great for your Super Bowl party, or just to snack on (I'm gonna stick some in my boys' lunches so they can add 'em onto their fingertips and do the "olive wave".)  This is a bricks coupon, so make sure you print two.  The coupon expires on 2/18/12.
Head HERE to print coupons for $0.55 off Nature Sweet Cherry Tomatoes and Nature Sweet Sunburst Tomatoes.  Print one, then go back & select the other to print.  They're both bricks, so you know what to do!
Head to My Blog Spark to print a HOT coupon for $1/1 Dulce de Leche Cheerios.  These are CARAMEL flavored Cheerios!  I'm IN!  Note that when My Blog Spark publishes a HOT coupon like this, it runs out of prints quickly.  So go print it NOW while you can.







1 comment:

  1. I was looking for the same kind of post from past many days. Glad to receive this blog post. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete