Sunday, January 29, 2012

Monster Sandwiches

I spotted these super cool Monster Sandwiches over on a blog called Jen's Own Road.  What attracted me to them wasn't how amazing looking they are (OK, that was PART of it), but the lightbulb that went off in my head when I saw them and said "I can do THAT!" (And so can you).  I don't know why it never occurred to me to use a cup to cut the crust off my boys' bread, but it's pure genius.  All these are is round bread, lunch meat, olives for eyes and some cleverly slice cheese.  This would take about 60 seconds to make.  Seriously, this is NOT hard.  I WILL be packing these in my kiddos lunches THIS WEEK.  I guarantee you they will be gobbled up.  And as luck would have it, I just bought 2 cans of olives yesterday.  See....I was meant to make these sandwiches.  Thanks, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment