Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HOT $2/1 TRESemme Shampoo Or Conditioner

WOW!  I just got an email from TRESemme apologizing for their recent facebook debacle where TONS of people signed up to get a free product thru a link that was NEVER intended to be posted to facebook.  To make things right, they sent a high value $2/1 TRESemme Shampoo or Conditioner coupon link.  (Lest you think I'm keeping all the goodies to myself, I would share the link with you, but it's a unique code only redeemable once).  Check your email inbox (and spam) and see if YOU got an email from TRESemme.  THAT'S how it's done - take care of the customer!  Nicely played, TRESemme.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for giving everyone such a terrific possiblity to read critical reviews from this blog. It really is very sweet and stuffed with fun for me personally and my office co-workers to search your site at the least three times per week to read through the latest secrets you have got. Of course, I'm also at all times happy with your great points you serve. Selected 3 areas in this posting are unequivocally the most efficient we've had.
    Palo Alto Business Plan Pro 2007 [OLD VERSION]

    ReplyDelete