Monday, January 23, 2012

Angry Bird Lunch

I know I've mentioned this before, but we are ALL big Angry Birds fans (obsessed is more like it).  I am just trying to figure out when I'm going to spring this little baby on the kids - they will FREAK OUT (in a good way)!  This super cute (and super easy) sandwich is courtesy of Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons blog.  She's got ALL SORTS of really creative lunches (and dinners....and snacks....and breakfasts) on her blog, but this particular one really caught my eye.  Not JUST because we love Angry Birds, but because this is something I (and YOU) can actually pull off.  It's basically just an open faced peanut butter & jelly sandwich with orange slices for the beak (not too hard), marshmallows for the eyes (I can do that), and raisin accents (easy peasy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment