Wednesday, January 25, 2012

HOT Living Social Deals

$20 to Spend on Products
With today's deal from The Body Shop, pay $10 and enjoy $20 to spend in-store on bath, body and beauty merchandise.  Valid in-store only, not valid online.
Photobook
Get an 8 1/2"x11" 20-page image wrapped photo book from Photo Bin for just $18 ($39 value).  Shipping not included.  These photo books really are the modern-day photo album.  I create one every year with all our favorite digital prints from throughout the year.  Otherwise, if I don't do this, my pictures sit on my digital camera forever, and we don't enjoy them!
Pay $25 for $50 to spend on cozy (or sexy) PJs at pajamagram.com.  Shipping not included.  I sent these to a family member out-of-state one year, and they were a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment