Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Miracle Stain Remover

Pinned Image
With three active boys I've got LOTS of stains to deal with in the laundry room.  In case I haven't mentioned this before, I'm a little lazy.  I don't always spritz 'em with Spray 'N Wash in time, then I put 'em in the dryer and the stain gets set.  (Surely I'm not the only one who does this?).  If this sounds familiar, you'll want to head to Modern Day Moms and read her post on trying out this Miracle Stain Remover.  It's super simple, and appears to be super effective.  Two of my favorite combinations!  Did I mention it's homemade, so also super inexpensive?  YAY - THREE of my favorite things!  Just one part Dawn dishwashing liquid and two parts Hydrogen Peroxide.  Two things I actually already have in the house.  It must be my lucky day!  Give it a shot and let me know what you think.  Now........off to search for old stained clothes to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment