Friday, January 13, 2012

Michael's - 90% Off Christmas Clearance

I went to Michael's specifically to get a Pinewood Derby kit for AJ (he's going to compete in the Sibling Race).  While I was there I noticed that ALL their Christmas stuff is 90% off.  I picked up these two CUTE Gingerbread Cookie kits for just $1.99 each.  One is Cookie Pops, and the other is Cookies with fondant, icing and candy to decorate.  The kids love making (and eating these), and for $2, I'm perfectly happy to have something to keep them occupied for a little while - ESPECIALLY with a three day weekend upon us!  I paid JUST $4.99 for the wreath, and $5.99 for the Poinsetta basket.  I'm a happy girl!  They had a HUGE selection, and the cashier told me they had JUST marked it all 90% down a few hours ago.  Perfect timing!  Don't ya just LOVE when things work out that way?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment