Sunday, January 29, 2012

No Mess Marbled Painting

Pinned Image
My favorite part about this little craft idea?  The NO MESS part.  Yes, we've had (more than) our fair share of crafty messes, and we're not afraid of a little dirt, but sometimes it's nice to have something to keep 'em occupied with that won't require MORE cleanup time than actual BUSY time (know what I mean?).  Frugal Family Fun Blog has this great idea posted for how to do some No Mess Marbled Painting with just a few materials - ziploc bags, paints, baby oil, glitter (if you want to be all "fancy") and some packing tape.  This looks like something I'll put together while the boys are at school, and then whip out when they're going crazy while I'm trying to fix dinner.  They can (CALMLY) sit down at the table and "paint" while I cook.  I don't know why, but dinner time is always SILLY SEASON around here.  It's when we are ALL on edge - bored, tired, hungry, impatient....not a good combination.  This looks like a great solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment